Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Carlos Soto


After high school I did a few semesters at OC Community College – and then decided to join the Army reserves, which I was in for 8 years. In 1990 I married the love of my life and best friend, Liz, and we moved down to Florida. I have been here working in the restaurant/pizza business ever since. On January 22, 1993 we were blessed with the birth of our son, CJ. He is a smart, energetic and caring kid and each day I am amazed and thankful for the gift that is my son. For the last seven years, my wife and I have owned and managed a pizzeria in St. Petersburg. In fact, the reason I cannot attend the reunion, is because my business is in the middle of a major renovation, so I am tied to the project right now. Sorry I cannot join you - have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest online blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories,
earstuds, locket, rings, bracelet, hair & bracelet
accessories. Offer 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
Also visit my page : 800 calorie hcg diet