Thursday, January 25, 2007

Debbie (Leach) Carney


After graduating from Cornell University in 1989 with a degree in chemical engineering, I headed to California to work for The Clorox Company. I spent most of my first two years on the road, finally landing in Georgia. I was fortunate to met John Carney at Clorox, and we were married in 1994. Our eight year old daughter, Katie, is the joy of our lives. John and I both still work at Clorox, although I've been part time since Katie was born. I stay busy as Katie's room mom, softball team recordkeeper, Sunday School teacher and Vacation Bible School director. When I can, I enjoy scrapbooking. John spends as much time as he can deer hunting - Katie loves going with him. I haven't kept in touch with very many people since high school like I had hoped I would. I wish everyone all the best.

No comments: