Thursday, January 25, 2007

Nancy Snowdy (Duffy)


I have been married 14 years and we are blessed with 2 girls, Alexis 9 and Laken 6. We live in Overland Park, KS. I worked for the Chairman of HNTB Companies (a National architect & Engineering firm) for 7 years. My boss was retiring and I was pregnant with Laken so I decided and was fortunate to be able to stay home with the girls for the next 5 years. Then the opportunity came to me to work at my girls Elementary School as the Principal's Secretary. This is my 2nd year there. My husband started his own business 13 years ago instructing operators on safely operating material handling equipment (fork lifts, cranes,etc.) all over the United States. We have been very blessed with our family and our health.

A BIG HELLO TO ALL!!

Take Care!!

Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi im alexis now im 11 and my sis in 8