Thursday, January 25, 2007

Judy Rose


After graduating from Cornell, I moved to NYC and lived on the Upper East Side for a few years before moving down to the Union Square Area. I held a number administrative positions in healthcare/not-for-profit organizations, which led me to get a graduate degree in Public Health. Most recently, I was working for Planned Parenthood of New York City as the Director of Foundation and Corporate Giving. A few years ago, during a trip to Peru, I met Matthias, a fellow traveler from Germany, and we were soon married. Last year, we sold our apartment in NYC and started on a trip around the world (which is why I can't attend the reunion – a year too late I might add!) Feel free to follow our travels on http://www.judyandmatthias.blogspot.com/ . Cheers!

No comments: