Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brenda Olsson


Hi classmates, this is Brenda (Olsson) Ross. After moving half way through my senior year I got alittle burned out on school and decided to skip the tradional 4year college. Instead I became a Paramedic and worked for the city of San Antonio and the county hospital. I LOVED my job and I was very good at it. I especially loved working with the children. Eventually I got married to an absolutely wonderful man named John, who is getting ready to retire from the Army after 20yrs. We will be heading back to Ft. Bragg where my mom and 16yo son live. John and I have 1 daughter, Abi, who truely is a miracle. She was less than 3lbs at birth but is almost 11 and tests at the 10 and 11th grade on her year end tests. God has been so good to our family. I homeschool and love it more than I ever thought I would, this is my 4th year. I love to read, quilt, sew and work with the military and bus ministry at our church. To some it might seem like I have a boring life, but I know I have a blessed life. Hope ya'll are doing well. Drop me a line if you want.

Brenda (Olsson) Ross
hymns4Him@sw.rr.com

No comments: