Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jamie Rector (Reynolds)


Hi classmates! I have been living out in Seattle since college. My family followed me out here and now my parents and siblings live out here too. Since college I was bitten by the entrepreneurial bug and have started and helped grow a few businesses. For over a decade I worked in the wireless and software industries. Right now I’m working on the national launch of a Real Estate investment training company, Reach Returns in which I am a partner so perhaps I’ll be in your city before too long. If you want to come to a training session or a conference, just let me know and I’ll make sure we hook you up. Right now it looks like my travel schedule won’t allow me to join you in July. So I hope I’ll hear about the great things you have been doing, the wonderful people you have met and the goals you are still working on. I’ll be thinking about you during the reunion weekend. Look me up if you come to Seattle. You can contact me at jamie@reachreturns.com. Warmest Regards, Jamie

No comments: