Thursday, January 25, 2007

Tracy Csoka Gansrow


I graduated from SUNY New Paltz with an Art Education degree. Then continued with graduate art classes. I was an instructor at the West Point Arts & Crafts center, doing murals and my own art on the side. I worked in the city in the fashion industry for a software company as an imaging artist, ( that was a crazy job!! lots of perks but late hours! ) I was married to my husband Tim in 1993 and we have 3 amazing kids, Connor 11, Dylan 7, and Kaitlyn 5. They keep me very busy but they are the joy of my life. Shortly after the birth of my second son I decided to stay home to raise the kids, became a soccer mom, started my own art studio and am now officially insane! Just kidding, but it does seem ages ago when we were carefree with no responsibilities. I am sure life has changed for all of us and hopefully in a good way! I hope everyone has a wonderful reunion and I wish you all the best.

Tracy Csoka Gansrow

TCG Studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy,

This is Karen Cooper - now Roberts. I've been looking for you for years! I still talk to Erin several times each week. Drop me a note at kron.roberts@gmail.com!!!