Thursday, January 25, 2007

Kevin Jumper


I went to college at the University of Florida for a couple years & then finished up at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in MA with a Mechanical/Aero Engineering Degree. I then headed back to sunny Florida & have worked at the Kennedy Space Center on the Space Shuttle program ever since. I’m currently working for Boeing as a Ground Support Equipment Design Engineer and really love my work. I got married about 6 years ago to my wife Tricia – no kids, just a puppy.

Hope you guys have a blast at the reunion. If my plans change, I’ll try to meet up with everyone in July. Please let me know what the final plans are in case I can make it. Take care -


Kevin Jumper
Boeing GSE Design
(321)861-4745
kevin.m.jumper@boeing.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]seo blackhat[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to build an income online.