Monday, April 16, 2007

Jacqueline Clineman Conley (1967-1993)

Jacqueline Clineman Conley of Barryville, a former Stony Point resident, died of an acute asthma attack on Saturday, April 17, 1993 at Wayne Memorial Hospital in Honesdale, PA. She was 26.

She was born in Fairbanks, Alaska, on April 23, 1967 to John and Jeanne Esposito Clineman. She grew up in Stony Point and graduated from James I. O’Neill high school in Highland Falls., Orange County. She moved to Barryville several years ago. She was a waitress at the Woodlock Pines Resort in Hawley, PA.

She is survived by her husband, Harry Allen Conley, Jr.; two sons, Harry Allen III and Phillip B; two daughters, Amber Nicole and Loren Elizabeth; her parents of Stony Point; her maternal grandmother, Albine Esposito of Stony Point and her sister, Jodi Clineman of Stony Point.

A Mass of Christian Burial was said Saturday, April 24 at 10 AM at St. Anthony’s Church with a burial at St. Anthony’s Cemetery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was devastated to hear that my best friend as a freshman in High School, had past away. I loved her dearly. She was a beautiful girl inside and out. I still have letters she wrote me after I moved away, and I remember a pretty necklace she gave me. What a sweet, generous friend. I will always remember her, and see her again in heaven! God bless you Jackie! I miss you!!
Love,
Amy Burnell