Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sue Franck

After high school. I went to West Point prep - then to SUNY Cortland and then got my Masters at George Mason University in Virginia. At GMU I met my partner - Lisa. We have been together for 16 years and moved to Davis, CA 14 years ago. (As a side note, Lisa Chang/Siegler also lives in Davis). My partner and I both work in higher education at the University of California, Davis. Prior to having kids, Lisa and I enjoyed lots of traveling (France, Norway, England, Spain, and Italy). Now, we have 3 amazing boys and traveling has changed a bit. It seems like an accomplishment to say we have managed trips to Hawaii and Disneyland with kids in tow! Noah turned 10 years old on November 22, 2007 and he has 3 year old twin brothers, Michael an Eli. When I look at my life - I know that I am certainly very lucky.

6 comments:

Judy and Matthias said...

Sue - what a great idea and a great blog! Family looks great. Happy 40th Birthday and talk to you soon!

Michele P. said...

Hi Sue! What an amazing site. It looks like you are very internet saavy!You inspired Greg Matusic and he's created a blog for the class of 87. (Same address, just change the class year)
I'm sorry if I caused you any grief at Cortland. I have many fond memories of Randall Hall!!
Best Wishes,
Michele (Phillips) Reifer

Kym Tiffany said...

Sue,
Been lost in Gettysburg lately?
Kym Tiffany

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kym Tiffany said...

Sue,
Can't locate an email address on here. Am I stupid?
Kym

Sue Franck said...

Conatct Sue at 530-754-7524 or eamil me at stfranck@ucdavis.edu