Thursday, January 25, 2007

Sharon Savely-Lantzky


I graduated from Augustana College in Rock Island, Illinois with a degree in Elementary Education. I have worked in the Moline School District since 1989. I taught 4th through 6th grade for many years, served as an Elementary principal and am currently Dean of Students at Moline High School. I now suspend kids for a lot of things we did but never got caught. I earned a Masters degree from Western Illinois University. I married Jim Lantzky in 1994 and have two handsome sons, Mitchell is almost 9 and going into third grade, Joey is 6 and will start first grade in the fall. Jim works for John Deere construction in cost management. We also have a 2 year old yellow lab named Clancy that lives to swim in our pool and get scratched on the belly. We are currently working on an international adoption. I hope that next summer we will travel to China to bring home a baby girl. Sorry we can’t attend, the adoption is sapping most of resources right now.

No comments: