Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jon Brower




After graduating from O'Neill, I attended Hofstra University for a year, playing on the varsity lacrosse team, and roomed with Tim Thomson. From there I did a year at Rockland C.C. and finally finished my degree at CW Post College. After traveling across the country in search of a career I landed back in the northeast as a territory sales rep for a wholesale industrial and safety distributor, I stayed there for 7 years and landed at my current position as a Regional Sales Manager for Arlon. My division makes pressure sensitive vinyl's for the identity market. You see our products everywhere, Exxon Mobil, Home Depot, Talbots, Citizen Bank etc. In December of 2002, I married my wife Colleen and in November of 2004 we had our son Luke Frattarola Brower. We gave Luke my mothers maiden name in her honor - she passed in May of '88. We built a house in '04/'05 and currently live in Middlebury, CT.

No comments: