Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ben Thom


The last 20yrs………wow, where did it go?? Here is my part.

Graduated Middlebury College (Its in Vermont!!) majoring in Economics and Psychology. Moved to Jackson, Wyoming upon graduation to pursue post graduate degree in……..skiing! Met and married my wife Sarah of 13 years in Jackson and it continues to be our favorite place to visit. Lived in Santa Fe, NM for 2 years working small time mergers and acquisitions and then moved to Seattle, WA where I received my MBA at the University of Washington. Upon graduation, I took a job with Intel Corporation in their finance department and moved to Portland, OR. Ten years later I am the strategic finance controller for Intel’s Consumer PC division and we still live in Portland which we love. Sarah and I have 3 kids: Maddie 10, Michael 8, Ally 6. They love school, skiing, gymnastics and all kinds of other activities. Sarah and the kids amaze me everyday and it is them that I am most grateful for.

I hope good health, good times and love have found all of you.

-Ben

No comments: